website statistics

Totallympics Records and Statistics

OlympicIRL

Totallympics seems quite consistent this days, it should be a big improvement from Tokyo with this ratio.

• 24th: 584
  • 25th: 885
  • 26th: 1098 (20th +1000 day)
  • 27th: 1339 (21st +1000 day)
  • 28th: 1319 (22nd +1000 day)

Totallympic record: 1675 (11 april 2020)

+1500 day: 3

1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

Totallympics seems quite consistent this days, it should be a big improvement from Tokyo with this ratio.

• 24th: 584
  • 25th: 885
  • 26th: 1098 (20th +1000 day)
  • 27th: 1339 (21st +1000 day)
  • 28th: 1319 (22nd +1000 day)

Totallympic record: 1675 (11 april 2020)

+1500 day: 3

11 aprile 2020? Immagino che quello sia stato l'inizio di Covid?

• 2 weeks later...

Okey, Paris 2024 is officially over, so it's time to check my now regular statistic about the activity on the forum. As previously, only the official sports topics are counted, with replies until last nights Closing Ceremony, as i was adding them while watching :d 

We have another slight improvement compared with  Tokyo. The first week was cooking, but i noticed maybe a slight fatigue in the second week of the Games, as especially during the day sessions there weren't as much comments, as in the first 7-8 days.

Swimming returning finals to the evening propelled them to the biggest increase. Plus i think the swimming events in Paris were more interesting than those in Tokyo. But athletics was still king, though a bit lower number, than 3 years ago.

Rugby also made a big jump, but that was expected since it had 2 days without competition.

Biggest ones in red were Equestrian without the presence of @dcro , Track cycling and Rowing. Now for Rowing i figured, because in Tokyo it was early in the morning and practically for 2 hours we were watching only that :d. In Paris we had more sports surrounding it, so people were choosing something else. 

For track cycling i'm not sure about the big drop, as it had the same position as in Tokyo. Maybe the hourly schedule wasn't the best, as it overlapped a couple of days with athletics by the end of the session. Maybe that second week fatigue played a factor. 

If anyone finds some interesting patterns or observations, share through :p

Paris1.png

Paris2.png

Massive green numbers for boxing as well, which I don't think had much to do with the boxing itself :p 

Golf was absolutely slashed, 130 to 20, yikes.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Skateboarding down, but the other sports that were added in Tokyo and were still here definitely saw a nice rise!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

23 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Massive green numbers for boxing as well, which I don't think had much to do with the boxing itself :p 

Golf was absolutely slashed, 130 to 20, yikes.

Isn't that in Tokyo there was a Slovak golfer who finally won a medal - so I assume hckosice commented more?

50 minutes ago, pdr4332 said:

Isn't that in Tokyo there was a Slovak golfer who finally won a medal - so I assume hckosice commented more?

But a gap of 110 because of one athlete? :p 

17 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

But a gap of 110 because of one athlete? :p 

Isnt hckosice one of the most active users here? 
Dont know for sure did not follow golf in neither OG