website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2024

Totallympics

6 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Quite bizarre that the Czechs play the Slovak usual ultra defensive anti-system, while yesterday we played a typically Czech, entertaining combative and courageous football. Incredible how things changed in a space of a year. Go and figure :dunno:

I used to love watching the Czech team of mid 90s , particularly Euro 96 . I was supporting them & they nearly won it. That team had special talented players like Nedved, Poborsky, Smicer  & Berger 

38 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Martinez needs to immediately replace Ronaldo and substitute hin with Ramos or Jota 

They have this ridiculous fear of putting him in the bench or taking him out, especially after his hattrick in the last match against “powerful” Ireland….

i still remember the 6-1 against Switzerland when he went to the place he deserves (bench)

3 minutes ago, Roamingrover86 said:

I used to love watching the Czech team of mid 90s , particularly Euro 96 . I was supporting them & they nearly won it. That team had special talented players like Nedved, Poborsky, Smicer  & Berger 

That was one hell of amazing generation. a bunch of fantastic players

Taking two players and still leaving Ronaldo. Sorry but this guys deserve to loose , and at this point I’m not even mad, just hoping somehow someone will injury Ronaldo for the rest of the tournament