website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2024

Totallympics

11 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Fox Sports/FUBO using “SVN” as the country code for :SLO :mumble:

Here it's SLV, for whatever reason :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

Also, I’m still looking adopt a side to cheer for this year, since :ISL didn’t make it :(

Please tell me why I should support your teams. Underdog nations encouraged to apply :d

Hey, there only one underdog in this year tourney :d

we are the only team which advanced from pot 5 (and the only team in history to achieve that) ! I mean there were literally only the San Marinos, Gibraltars and Maltas of this world under us at the beginning of the qualifiers. Qualifying here is by itself a miracle. Major bookmakers indicate The odds for Slovakia to win this tournament somewhere around Paris Hilton property for one penny ...

6 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Also, I’m still looking adopt a side to cheer for this year, since :ISL didn’t make it :(

Please tell me why I should support your teams. Underdog nations encouraged to apply :d

Georgia, they can use some positivity over there after the recent political mess and protests being kicked down and so on.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Fox Sports/FUBO using “SVN” as the country code for :SLO :mumble:

According to an insider info, the world feed doesn’t come with the scoreboard that constantly staying on screen (only the occasional one on the bottom). the broadcast right buyers are given more room for creativity. And this is our “creativity” :lol: 

And if you simply want to go for the betting outsiders: go for Georgia or Albania, the two biggest underdogs of them all, very closely followed by Slovakia and then a group of Slovenia, Scotland and Romania :p 

2 minutes ago, hckošice said:

yep, smart. you can´t go wrong with that :d

Not in Dutch at least :lol: 

Slovenië

Slowakije

10 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Austria is definitely an underdog team to cheer for here and they play some really fine football , I won't be surprised if they defeat Netherlands , u can dig deeper and cheer for Georgia 1st participation ever 

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

To think Weghorst could have been one of the biggest Dutch football heroes, arguably ever, if it wasn't for the idiotic Van Gaal going back straight to defending against a completely broken Argentina in the previous World Cup.

I guess Van Gaal style of play helped Weghorst a lot , so he should be thankful for him , overall Argentina dominated the game for 80 mins and I guess they deserved the victory 

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Not in Dutch at least :lol: 

Slovenië

Slowakije

I just remembered that Indonesia actually does the same too, but the government designated official name of “Slowakia” never became mainstream