website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2024

Totallympics

1 minute ago, Roamingrover86 said:

Congratulations @hckošice Amazing result, complete team effort. Excellent support from the slovak fans in Frankfrut. 
Who would have thought after 1st round of matches it would be :ROU & :SVK on top.

Thank you my friend :hug:

4 minutes ago, copravolley said:

You must drink some "Zlaty Bazant" today :clap:

haha, not my favorite brand though, but some pint of beers will end sacrified tonight for sure

and maybe I will re-read some of my childhood Tintin comic book later :p

Just now, hckošice said:

Unbelievable ! I swear, this was just unbelievable.

We probably run out of our luck for decades today, but still mega proud of our guys, how they fought and battled for our hard tested country.

Also how is possible that a team from 5th pot beat one of the top FIFA ranking nations is still beyond me though

I know this feeling, my friend:thumbup:

I live near Hungarian border and we have here a big community of Slovak people, I have a lot of Slovak friends so this night we will celebrate together:cheerlieconfused::toast:

4 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Unbelievable ! I swear, this was just unbelievable.

We probably run out of our luck for decades today, but still mega proud of our guys, how they fought and battled for our hard tested country.

Also how is possible that a team from 5th pot beat one of the top FIFA ranking nations is still beyond me though

Welcome to the wonderful world of Football :d

1 minute ago, vlad said:

I know this feeling, my friend:thumbup:

I live near Hungarian border and we have here a big community of Slovak people, I have a lot of Slovak friends so this night we will celebrate together:cheerlieconfused::toast:

Thanks and congrats for your win as well. Nice 17th June for both of us for sure :d