website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics LEN European Championships 2022

Totallympics

21 minutes ago, Mkbw50 said:

The BBC commentator is unimpressed… “it’s quiet… it’s no Birmingham, that’s for sure” 👀

That’s your problem with outdoor pools, of course.  Crowds are good, but when there isn’t an :ITA in the race…..

Our TV literally interrupted the Football European cup match by a live coverage from this, first, I will not lie, I was shocked what the hell they are doing, until I heard Nagy is in the final :lol: Yeah, a Slovak swimmer in the individual final is sort of once in a decade holiday, so a proud public TV of its name can not miss that :p

Anyway, Richard finished last, so TV returned back to Rakow-Trnava/Steaua-DAC footballs 

Well, sure did not see that coming :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Our TV literally interrupted the Football European cup match by a live coverage from this, first, I will not lie, I was shocked what the hell they are doing, until I heard Nagy is in the final :lol: Yeah, a Slovak swimmer in the individual final is sort of once in a decade holiday, so a proud public TV of its name can not miss that :p

Anyway, Richard finished last, so TV returned back to Rakow-Trnava/Steaua-DAC footballs 

Any reason to interrupt some football match is usually a good one, so +1 for Slovak TV :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, Federer91 said:

Good start to the Championships for team BG, as Miladinov makes the final in the 50 fly, which is his second best discipline. 

By the way, Italy is going to easily win the medal table here. That strong team, which we saw at the Worlds is going to snatch a lot of wins here. Also, having an outside pool is a choice. I know it's not the first time it's happened, but it's not that common the last few years. I wonder what happens, if it rains :d

no, it's not...

we simply don't have an indoor pool capable of hosting a global event...:facepalm: :wall:

and building a temporary one in an indoor arena like Milan's Forum or Turin's Olympic Palace is not worth the effort under an economical POV (maybe for the world champs, surely not for the Europeans)...

if it rains "mildly", no problem, the show goes on as if it didn't rain...

if there are dangerous conditions (a storm, lightnings and so on), the session is stopped until the danger ends, then it starts again...

1 minute ago, phelps said:

if it rains "mildly", no problem, the show goes on as if it didn't rain...

if there are dangerous conditions (a storm, lightnings and so on), the session is stopped until the danger ends, then it starts again...

At this point, any rain is surprising this Summer. :p

#banbestmen