Sivasspor

Ballkani

Group H

Basel

Slovan Bratislava

Žalgiris

Pyunik

5 hours ago, hckošice said:

The luckiest club in the world ? It is already the second time Slovan Bratislava advanced to the next round by a sick goal in the very last seconds this summer

well, I watched the entire second half + OT and PSO and I don't think Slovan have been lucky...

actually, they've been resilient and they've been mentally strong no to go mad at a ref that whistled any controversial action always against them and allowed the Bosnians to instigate them all the time...

that man, Bilbija :facepalm: if I were on the field, I'd give him a Scott Stevens (you know how he used to play his defensive hockey)/Vinnie Jones treatment in the first 5 mins of the game :yikes: :smash:

• 2 weeks later...

I have ticket for :UKR Dnipro-1 vs :NED AZ Alkmaar tonights opening game of group E in Košice :d

Sadly, I Did not met the dutch players during their chill walk in our main street this afternoon, but they looks having fine time :)

image.png

Spoiler

image.png

image.png

image.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A miracle has happened! Polish club has won an European Cup knockout phase tie after the winter break for the first time since 1991. Recently there was a joke article in our media the last time it happened Czechoslovakia was still one country @hckošice:p

:POL Lech Poznań - :NOR Bodo Glimt 0-0 and 1-0  :d

Also the European football in Košice is over. Dnipro eliminated after the 0-0 tonight against Larnaka. Damn, I am so pissed on myself to not attended this match, I rather planed to go for the next round and now I will not go anywhere. God know in which millenium we will have the chance to see european high level football in this city again ? :lol:

However it was a pleasure to be for a small amount of time the home of brave :UKR Dnipro-1 team :yes

NIC_0555-thumbnail_preview.jpg