website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2018 - 2019

hckošice

Davidova a WC winner already while Kamila Zuk comes 51st. In less than a year Davidova has pulled way ahead of Zuk who dominated last year's WJC. And Davidova still gives away a ton of time on the range due to her breath technique.

Dahlmeier was dead on her legs in the last 300m. Almost tripped over the cone at the final bend.

I immediately became a fan of Davidova when i first saw her. I think she will become the first foreign biathlete i ever cheered for. Would be nice to see her dominate once Dahlmeier retires.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

The fact that she said it wasn't even her best ski race, and that she's still shooting so slowly... there's limitless potential! :) :) I'm so happy for her. Czech fans are very tough- whenever nobody gets into the top 10, you have tons of people immediately calling for the coach to resign or to get rid of the athletes or something. But whenever that happens they end up getting proven wrong.

From 1st at the very last intermediate to 4th at the finish :lol: :( 

Yay for the new generation though :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Johannes Thingnes God :bowdown: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Hey Guigonnat is in the race and with the second fastest time so far :lol: