website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Food & Drinks Thread

Quasit

Just now, phelps said:

really??? :yikes:

so, you don't like peppers and olives, the basics of the mediterranean cuisine? :yikes:

what a huge disappointment...:(:facepalm:

I 'dont like' peppers.

I absolutely hate olives. 

Olives and corn are pretty much my top-2 of most disgusting things to eat that are actually meant to be eaten.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

31 minutes ago, bestmen said:

the natural pepper is green , all the rest are doped 

green pepper is only the not yet matured version of the other 2 (red and yellow)...

unless you talk of those green peppers, which are a completely different kind (and they're sweet opposed to the spicy nature of the others)...

image.png

Just now, heywoodu said:

I 'dont like' peppers.

Olives and corn are pretty much my top-2 of most disgusting things to eat that are actually meant to be eaten.

I don't like corn that much, too (but I don't have any trouble to eat it, if it's part of a more complete dish)...

but olives...I'd put them almost everywhere...pasta sauce, salads, as a side dish for most fish recipes...and just by themselves (especially the "Taggiasca" kind of olive)...

not to mention this absolute wonder...:evil:

the socalled "Olive Ascolane"...

image.png

Just now, phelps said:

image.png

Oh this is so mean. You think "hey, a tasty little snack", bite it, and taste the horror that is called olives. You monster.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 hours ago, hckosice said:

there also sweet version, very tasty.

nah why I´m bother.. explain cooking to a dutch... cheese and saussage with cheese, pea and pea decorated by pea :p

My friend went to the Netherlands a few years ago and they found a Mexican restaurant, and so knew they had to try it.

The Dutch put fucking peas and watercress in their burritos @mrv86.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Lie.

Not really. In recent times I only ate pea soup once or twice last winter (but one wouldn't recognize it as having formely been peas), like we usually do - it's a Dutch thing (the soup), but not like we eat it all the time. Apart from soup, I can't remember when there were peas in my food. At all. It's probably been years.

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I 'dont like' peppers.

Can we start a motion to ban @heywoodu from the food and drink topic? He just mocked the only vegetables I eat for dinner.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 hours ago, phelps said:

I don't like corn that much, too (but I don't have any trouble to eat it, if it's part of a more complete dish)...

but olives...I'd put them almost everywhere...pasta sauce, salads, as a side dish for most fish recipes...and just by themselves (especially the "Taggiasca" kind of olive)...

image.png

That looks so good. I just woke up and I already want lunch and dinner after catching up on this thread.

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Can we start a motion to ban @heywoodu from the food and drink topic? He just mocked the only vegetables I eat for dinner.

There's only two vegetables you eat for dinner? I think we can safely ban you from the thread.