website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

1 minute ago, mrv86 said:

Not a chance in hell (please God)... If US and Canada don't raise their hands, probably Colombia or Argentina are going for it. 

Definitely not Canada. 2026 World Cup + 2030 COmmonwealth Games (most likely) are scheduled. 

USA is not going to host this a year before LA 2028

1 minute ago, intoronto said:

Definitely not Canada. 2026 World Cup + 2030 COmmonwealth Games (most likely) are scheduled. 

USA is not going to host this a year before LA 2028

I'd like to see it go back to Buenos Aires anyways. It's long overdue, and I know they probably want to bolster their resume for a future Olympics bid. 

1 minute ago, ofan said:

I'd like to see it go back to Buenos Aires anyways. It's long overdue, and I know they probably want to bolster their resume for a future Olympics bid. 

It would be unprecedented to have b2b2b games in bordering countries. I was thinking perhaps Panama (they are hosting the 2022 CAC Games)?

1 minute ago, ofan said:

I agree, although Colombia is another good possibility, but would rather see Cali, Bogotá or Medellin instead of Barranquilla.

Just now, intoronto said:

It would be unprecedented to have b2b2b games in bordering countries. I was thinking perhaps Panama (they are hosting the 2022 CAC Games)?

They're another option and a better one than Cochabamba, that seems to be a candidate. But I'm not to confident locals have too much interest.

1 minute ago, intoronto said:

Yes they are

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela