website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

I wasn't expecting a brilliant performance from our cyclists. but they are beyond disastrous so far. I know they had some back luck in MTB but road results were unbelievable. being behind Chinese Taipei in time trial ?! this is something new

I'm also not that confident about the track results. the only realistic chance is in madison. but I think for the first time in history we will go home empty handed in Cycling ! :facepalm: (we also had one cyclist in 1951 AG who failed to win anything but I think that doesn't count)

Too bad the ITT is not broadcast on any of the YT channels :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Indonesian badminton player Anthony Ginting seems to have already recovered well after getting injured in the very last points of his match against the Chinese dude in the team's competition :) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Top-2 in the women's ITT was a little better than the rest :d Fun to see second place be 0,16 seconds behind, but third place well over two minutes :p

ulOl8wM.png

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Imagine that... The bullies lose all their confidence when the become the bullied. :p

So the lesson for kids watching these Asian Games: punch the bullies in the face or ask your older brother to do so. 

5 hours ago, MHSN said:

and we have Jujitsu on Channel 6, the most stupidest sport ever ! it's like two baby cats playing with each other:d

UAE vs Cambodia final? Awesome sport. :d

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.