website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

Ganjkhanloo from Iran plus guys from Uzbekistan and Hong Kong. but they are not trying to catch the Korean guy.

Sounds like Kazakhstan needs to hurry.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

I bet you're the only one following Asian Games road race on that train. :afro:

I'm rather sure of that, much like I saw people looking a bit odd at me and my phone two years ago when coming back from the airport and watching the 50k race walk live stream :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Sounds like Kazakhstan needs to hurry.

I think South Korean guy will win the gold most probably.

terrible strategy for the Iranian team. their strategy is simply doing nothing and sitting behind the Kazakhs !

15km to go the South Koreans lead stands around 1:45 over the Kazakhstan lead peloton. However if this race finishes the smae way the women’s did, then there is about 5 sizable inclines in the last 7km

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

The UAE commercial team is a little better than their national team :d

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

15km to go the South Koreans lead stands around 1:45 over the Kazakhstan lead peloton. However if this race finishes the small way the women’s did, then there is about 5 sizable inclines in the last 7km

Where do you see the difference? I just tuned it and just like every single championship race, they don't show time difference, which is so insanely stupid.

Lutsenko looks ready to attack