website statistics

Men's Football Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Iraq now knows that it will challenge Argentina, Morocco and Ukraine in Group B at Paris 2024. We will know this Friday, May 3, who, Uzbekistan or Japan, will be crowned Asian champion at the end of the final in Doha. The winner of the U-23 Asian Cup will join Group D (with Paraguay, Mali and Israel) while the fallen finalist will be placed in Group C (with Spain, Egypt and the Dominican Republic) .

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

seen in the very strong Guinean community in France, the public is clearly for Guinea..

Nothing unexpected, we will wait some years and French will be minority in own country

Edited by Adriano

15 minutes ago, Adriano said:

Nothing unexpected, we will wait some years and French will be minority in own country

I used to think the USA and Canada had problems with racism, but then I interacted with Europeans and now I’m really not so sure.

the Indonesia coach took a red card for contesting a second penalty in favor of Guinea! This match is going bad! I am very sad about the situation, now there are boos and insults... I hope there will not be this kind of atmosphere at the Olympic games