website statistics
On 06/10/2019 at 14:43, Cmon Mary said:

Is there a limit to the number of athletes per NOC that can go to the OQT?  I cannot see anything in the Qualification System that sets a limit other than the top 20 from the Combined World Cup ranking (excl those already qualified at the Worlds).  I presume that countries that already have a maximum of two athletes qualified would not send anyone to the OQT (i.e. Japan), but could others, like Slovenia, send more than one even though they already have one place secured?

Answered my own question as it is a limit of two per NOC that take part in the Qualifier - https://ifsc-egw.wavecdn.net/Editors/2019/i19_W2.pdf.  There does not appear to be a different limit for those countries that have already obtained one place, eg Slovenia.

Is there a limit to the number of athletes per NOC that can go to the OQT?  I cannot see anything in the Qualification System that sets a limit other than the top 20 from the Combined World Cup ranking (excl those already qualified at the Worlds).  I presume that countries that already have a maximum of two athletes qualified would not send anyone to the OQT (i.e. Japan), but could others, like Slovenia, send more than one even though they already have one place secured?