website statistics
Darts Discussion Thread
Posted
2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I think he was going for treble 17 or 15 after his first dart hit a single something :p 

Oh right, that makes a bit more sense then as I thought he threw down there while sitting on 74 :d

Darts Discussion Thread
Posted
20 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Hitting treble 2 when you're at 74 for the match :bowdown:

Hmm, I wasn't watching so I need you to help me out with this one. What on earth was he trying to hit? I mean there is no even number down that part of the board that would leave you on an out shot. Am I going crazy? :d

Darts Discussion Thread
Posted

I used to like Adams years ago when he was beaten year after year so I wanted to see him do well. But then he started winning the titles when the quality of BDO started to become a joke so then I always begrudged him winning :d

Darts Discussion Thread
Posted
5 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

How far can Labanauskas go in this tournament?

Scott Mitchell will be favourite to advance against him in the first round, but this is the BDO version so anything could happen and no one is unbeatable :d

Men's Darts PDC World Championship 2018
Posted
Just now, heywoodu said:

Definitely Singapore and the USA, I'm doubting about the first one. My guess would be England because I heard him say today his journey started in London, but I can't recall him playing for England (I do recall him playing for Singapore and the USA, so I have no doubts about those) :p 

You guessed the same as me and using the same logic :d

But no, actually it was USA, Singapore and Papua New Guinea!

Posted
3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Lim is such a nice guy. Now in the interview after the match "I should have worn my high heels, then I would have made the nine dart finish" :d 

The interview mostly consisted of "this has been such an honour" and "I am happy/this has been so much fun", I hope we'll keep seeing him for many years to come :)

Great guy, loved the high heels comment :d

I would love to see him play on the circuit more often, crazy to think how good he performed here with little preparation.

Posted
On 14 December 2017 at 15:40, heywoodu said:

World championships start tonight, everyone ready? :d :woohoo:

Christmas = PDC World Championships. I can't miss it :d

Dmitri van den Bergh is quickly becoming a favourite of mine. Great match yesterday with Bunting who himself threw in a 170 finish and a 144 for good measure. Can't wait for the evening session tonight, Klaasen v Dekker is one heck of a first round match. And Dolan in the prelims :lol:

Darts Discussion Thread
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Has anyone seen Berry van Peer play? That is one hell of a case of darteritus :yikes:

Yes saw him play Anderson yesterday..... the crowd didn't help the situation either, kind of heckling him about it until the announcer told them to behave and Anderson also made that clear to them too. Anderson was encouraging him throughout which was a really nice touch. I felt a bit emotional just watching him too, especially when the crowd were making things worse, really sad for him :(

Edited by OlympicIRL

Rugby Discussion Thread
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, hckosice said:

yeah, they are there mainly to learn, any eventual tie/win will be surely considered as a success, it´s still the early beginning for this sport in Slovakia. But still nice to see we are competing in new sports. That´s really fine. So may the force be with them then in their next game :p

Exactly, and by playing teams like Cyprus more regularly it can surely be only a good thing. The games against Austria and Serbia should be closer affairs and will be the ones to determine who will survive. Conference II North is the easier division but better playing in the harder division and gaining better experience is better in the long term :d

Edited by OlympicIRL

Rugby Discussion Thread
Posted
1 minute ago, hckosice said:

I guess, they found the mistake during past week when we played our first ever Division II match against --- Slovenia :dhttps://sport.aktuality.sk/c/304179/rugby-slovensko-nestacilo-v-konferencii-2-juh-na-slovincov/

Yes I followed the results of that match, good performance really as Slovenia would be one of the stronger teams in that conference (north and south). The match against Cyprus will be another lesson level though as they will be favourites to claim the southern title. But good progress from Slovakia in a short period and first goal is to avoid the drop :yes