website statistics

My top 5:

1 - Judo

2 - Volleyball

3 - Handball

4 - Beach Volleyball

5 - Rugby Sevens

I've always preferred team sports so naturally Volleyball, Handball, Rugby Sevens and others will easily be my favorite Olympic sports. But it was judo that gave me the best Olympic memories and that's why I like it the most.

Apart from these it is important to mention Basketball, Water Polo and Swimming, which are sports that I do not follow so much, but they always arouse me much interest.

According to the Brazilian results, my year was like this:

Positive (highlights)
1) Volleyball (Men) - Brazil deserved the world title automatically for reaching the final with that bad team.
2) Surf - Gabriel Medina is my king!
3) Cycling - A Brazilian won a BMX medal in cycling. Another finished fourth on Mountain Bike. I never imagined that would be possible.
4) Table Tennis - What is Hugo doing? The boy is a monster.
5) Basketball - Our league continues to evolve, now the Women's League has presented a great project that I hope will continue. Great results with young male players.

Other: Canoeing, Gymnastics, Swimming, Athletics, Skateboarding.

Negative (highlights)
1) Volleyball (Women) - I hate the team, especially the coach.
2) Judo
3) Beach Volleyball, especially the male was a horror, I have never seen such a weak year.

Others: Sailing, Artistic Swimming and more.

Result: It was a good year for intermediate sports. For the big ones only disappointment, including football. The rest I do not care. 6/10.

I voted good. Our football team went very well in the qualifiers for the World Cup, our volleyball teams achieved good results, bigger than expected. In addition, sports that are traditionally strong, such as Judo, Beach Volleyball, Skateboarding and Surfing, have also had excellent results, as well as Canoeing with 5 finals in Olympic races and 2 medals (!!). Athletics, Swimming and Men's Handball also achieved some good results.

In the bad part, women's basketball is not going to the world championship, our women's handball team was eliminated in the first phase of the world championship. And gymnastics, well ... I expected more.