Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


Sign in to follow this  
Totallympics

Short Track Speed Skating at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

Recommended Posts

dcro    1,781

That was surprisingly easy for Hungary, good start. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kirkpatrick    16
15 minutes ago, dcro said:

Time to watch the first two heats and then switch to luge. :p

 

Where are you watching these? Will have to find source for speed skating later on as well. And luge second run!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dcro    1,781
2 minutes ago, Kirkpatrick said:

 

Where are you watching these? Will have to find source for speed skating later on as well. And luge second run!

 

Eurosport player. :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kirkpatrick    16

Ah, indeed, forgot about it, cheers. Think I'll just try to stay spoiler free, and watch the events in the evening, when it's nothing on anyway. If I find them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gianlu33    596
2 minutes ago, Kirkpatrick said:

Ah, indeed, forgot about it, cheers. Think I'll just try to stay spoiler free, and watch the events in the evening, when it's nothing on anyway. If I find them.

http://www.raisport.rai.it/dl/raiSport/dirette/ContentItem-71748fa3-9966-4d31-afda-919adee82426.html You must use a VPN like Hola. They will switch to biathlon later, i think.

UPDATE: Just rai :lol: They now streaming luge

Edited by Gianlu33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kirkpatrick    16
1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

http://www.raisport.rai.it/dl/raiSport/dirette/ContentItem-71748fa3-9966-4d31-afda-919adee82426.html You must use a VPN like Hola. They will switch to biathlon later, i think

 

Thank you. I'm a bit stretched thin though, now the rerun of third training of downhill started, and that interest me as well. Lotsa stuff at the same time! Spoiler free, watch in evening for me at the end. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×