Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


amen09

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2017

Recommended Posts

konig    193
50 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

 

She has great musical tastes then :d I totally agree with her :d 

She says thanks and the same of your taste, she cant believe the low position of Estonia, "at least the french jury vote well" sayed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bohemia    122
Just now, konig said:

She says thanks and the same of your taste, she cant believe the low position of Estonia, "at least the french jury vote well" sayed.

 

Well, half of the French jury, since the other member of the jury didn't vote for Estonia sadly :( 

Thank you konig's girlfriend :d 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
konig    193
1 minute ago, Bohemia said:

 

Well, half of the French jury, since the other member of the jury didn't vote for Estonia sadly :( 

Thank you konig's girlfriend :d 

I makes that aclaration after: Bohemia is with Benolympique and he didnt vote the song like her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Werloc    461

Seeing how @Bohemia can stalk me on last.fm, she must be enjoying the way I keep spamming Mariah's "Emotions" :d

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
konig    193
14 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Seeing how @Bohemia can stalk me on last.fm, she must be enjoying the way I keep spamming Mariah's "Emotions" :d

You must be proud to expand your music to argentinians :p (i dont know if you read my post)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OlympicIRL    518
1 hour ago, dcro said:

@amen09 There is a small mistake in the final scoreboard. :BUL Bulgaria finished on 14 points in fact, so should be ahead of :CZE.

 

I edited that to reflect that now.... but there still seems to be a 10 point discrepancy on the scoreboard (10 points missing somewhere)? Do you have the calculations?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dcro    1,017
3 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

 

I edited that to reflect that now.... but there still seems to be a 10 point discrepancy on the scoreboard (10 points missing somewhere)? Do you have the calculations?

 

I can't access it now, but I think it may be Romania that's missing them.

 

I'll have it checked tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rybak    217

Damn it! I just now realized that my votes were presented wrong yesterday  :wall::facepalm: This one is correct, sorry @OlympicIRL and @amen09 for mess :(

 

Poland-No-Eagle-Flag-2T.gif?1355397629

Poland

 

 

 

 

    1280px-Flag_of_Antarctica.svg.png  Antarctica  12

 

    Tunisia-Flag-2T.gif?1355399969  Tunisia   11

 

    United-Kingdom-Flag-2T.gif?1355400192  Great Britain   10

 

    Greece-Flag-2T.gif?1355390776  Greece   9
    Serbia-w-Seal-Flag-2T.gif?1355398683  Serbia   8
    Estonia-Flag-2T.gif?1355389392  Estonia   7
    Turkey-Flag-2T.gif?1355399986  Turkey   6
    200015-2T.gif?1359710004  United States   5
    Croatia-Flag-2T.gif?1355387420  Croatia   4
    image.png.8d52ddb34c9633f6c5d5945f87aa6b20.png  Slovenia   3
    Portugal-Flag-2T.gif?1355397693  Portugal   2
    Romania-Flag-2T.gif?1355397756  Romania   1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OlympicIRL    518
1 minute ago, rybak said:

Damn it! I just now realized that my votes were presented wrong yesterday  :wall::facepalm: This one is correct, sorry @OlympicIRL and @amen09 for mess :(

 

Poland-No-Eagle-Flag-2T.gif?1355397629

Poland

 

 

 

    1280px-Flag_of_Antarctica.svg.png  Antarctica  12

 

 

Oh Poland, please say it ain't so :cry:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rybak    217
4 minuty temu, OlympicIRL napisał:

 

Oh Poland, please say it ain't so :cry:

 

It's true :( Sadly neither of Colombia and Ireland haven't 12 points from me.

 

This song (music) was the best for me.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OlympicIRL    518
1 minute ago, rybak said:

It's true :( Sadly neither of Colombia and Ireland haven't 12 points from me.

 

This song (music) was the best for me.

 

 

This is not good news.... I guess you'll be leaving us for WINTERFEST then :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rybak    217
3 minuty temu, OlympicIRL napisał:

 

This is not good news.... I guess you'll be leaving us for WINTERFEST then :(

 

I will never leave TISC for WINTERFEST, until penguins will not attack me, you know, they are dangerous sometimes :( But I must admit that I liked this music without any emphasis.

Edited by rybak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×