Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Gianlu33

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Sindo    196

Also, a problem of the still flags (and it's the reason why I decided to use the animated flags back then) is that we have a completely white background here so the flags with a lot of white get mixed with the background.

Examples:

2000px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg.png

1200px-Flag_of_Indonesia.svg.png

2000px-Flag_of_Japan_(Pantone).svg.png

And take into account in the results portal there is not even the edge around the flag so you do not even realize where the flag ends.

dcro    2,458

Some summer sports threads are not appearing on the latest replies section.

bestmen    837

why can't we insert videos directly without youtube :mumble:

OlympicsFan    227
Posted (edited)

Hi, i think before the Rio olympics we had a thread where everyone could predict the number of athletes his/her nation would qualify for the olympics.

I think it would be nice to have that again and if no one else already planned to do it, i would like to open a thread like that. Of course we aren't in a hurry, considering that it will be a couple more months before the first qualification events will take place, i just wanted to see if there is any interest in a thread like that?

Edited by OlympicsFan

Agger    369
2 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Hi, i think before the Rio olympics we had a thread where everyone could predict the number of athletes his/her nation would qualify for the olympics.

I think it would be nice to have that again and if no one else already planned to do it, i would like to open a thread like that. Of course we aren't in a hurry, considering that it will be a couple more months before the first qualification events will take place, i just wanted to see if there is any interest in a thread like that?

I was personally considering doing the same and thought about doing it when the qualifying systems are out :)
So yeah, plenty of interest ;) 

Sindo    196

Yeah, let's wait for the qualifying systems to be published so that also the maximum number of athletes per NOC in each sport will be known.

dcro    2,458
Posted (edited)

Can we get back the "Love" reaction to posts? Quite often it's much more fitting than a simple like or haha... :p

image.png.a89af55f532aebc70820f50f8ce177d7.png

Edited by dcro

Sindo    196
4 minutes ago, dcro said:

Can we get back the "Love" reaction to posts? Quite often it's much more fitting than a simple like or haha... :p

"Love" has never been a reaction, it was the previous name of what now is called "Like", and there is now the up arrow instead of the heart.

heywoodu    2,966

The f*ck is that nose-picking confused thing? :d 

dcro    2,458
15 minutes ago, Sindo said:

"Love" has never been a reaction, it was the previous name of what now is called "Like", and there is now the up arrow instead of the heart.

I seem to remember that there were both green arrow and blue heart when the update was installed, not sure though.

@heywoodu It's not nose picking, it's the mouse cursor. :lol: We had that confused reaction for like a day. :p

• Haha 1

Werloc    833
1 hour ago, dcro said:

I am in desperate need of the confused reaction, I would abuse it to hell :d

Bohemia    303

Does that mean there's a confused reaction but not an angry one? Come on :d