Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

bestmen

Other Multi-Sport Games Discussion Thread

Jur    77

Who will host 2019's European Games??

Edited by Jur

intoronto    408
5 minutes ago, Jur said:

The event is likely dead

uk12points    378
9 minutes ago, Jur said:

At the moment it is still Russia - but with the President of the EOC in jail, the IOC refusing to acknowledge the European Games if it is held in Russia, no clear vision for the games, a new rival European Sports championships and the Russian doping crisis it is unlikely that the European Games will go ahead without a significant change in circumstances.

Jur    77
hace 59 minutos, uk12points said:

At the moment it is still Russia - but with the President of the EOC in jail, the IOC refusing to acknowledge the European Games if it is held in Russia, no clear vision for the games, a new rival European Sports championships and the Russian doping crisis it is unlikely that the European Games will go ahead without a significant change in circumstances.

I always thougth that, for the European Games to rise, they should be organizated by one of western european countrys. I'm sure that if Russia takes them they will do something big about them, and it could be the "new start" of Russia in sports.

I'm sad they're going to dead, I really liked them

dareza    638

I can't wain Mediterranean Games next year :cheer: I adore MG. It is nice opportunity for small coutries like Malta,San Marino,Cyprus and I hope Libya and Monaco will win medal this time :cheer:

heywoodu    3,216
1 minute ago, dareza said:

I can't wain Mediterranean Games next year :cheer: I adore MG. It is nice opportunity for small coutries like Malta,San Marino,Cyprus and I hope Libya and Monaco will win medal this time :cheer:

My enjoyment of these kind of things always completes entirely on the availability of live streams or at least good reports :p

Like I was curious about the Asian Beach Games, but if there's barely even results online, let alone live streams....no thanks :d 

Jur    77

Well, just wait. I'm not 100% sure Mediterranean Games are going to happend. Soooo much funding problems.

dareza    638
1 minute ago, Jur said:

Well, just wait. I'm not 100% sure Mediterranean Games are going to happend. Soooo much funding problems.

lol. :cry::facepalm:

dareza    638
8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

My enjoyment of these kind of things always completes entirely on the availability of live streams or at least good reports :p

Like I was curious about the Asian Beach Games, but if there's barely even results online, let alone live streams....no thanks :d 

2013. everything was great. There were live streams for many sports and in many sports the nations send their best competitors (swimming, athletics, shooting, gymnastics,wrestlng,weightlifting, archery, canoeing). Only in teams sports are B teams almost always.

Edited by dareza