website statistics
  • Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features and follow all sports events with us here on Totallympics!

Athletics 2021 Discussion Thread

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Swapping the cold Moroccan spring for the tropical paradise that is County Durham...

Italian record in 100 m, in Savona Marcell Jacobs just ran in 9.95 (wind +1,5)

LITHUANIAN NATIONAL RECORD ALERT    Anyways, I decided to be a little bit fancy today with this extra presentation, but today Agnė Lukoševičiūtė broke her own hammer throw record by more tha

Posted Images

First high quality televised Indoor Meet of the year coming up this weekend - the Vanderbilt University Commodore Indoor.  Featuring teams from several of the best American Universities.  Usually good international representation.  Over two days, Friday & Saturday European time.  Expect many World’s Best marks!

58 minutes ago, Dragon said:

WORLD RECORD ALERT

I am willing to bet many internet points on him changing allegiance to France before Paris 2024. :p

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

34 minutes ago, dcro said:

I am willing to bet many internet points on him changing allegiance to France before Paris 2024. :p

Can't happen unless he misses Tokyo 2021.

Because of the postponement the three years out of competition he needs to serve won't be finished until after the entries close for Paris