website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI Tour de France 2017

heywoodu

What a nightmare for Valverde and Movistar. And this in probably his best year. Lets hope it's not a broken leg. :( :wall: All my hopes are now for Aru, but after this TT it seems like another waltz edition for the Sky bots..

Edited by Federer91

17 minutes ago, bestmen said:

i was stupid to predict Tony 5th as he is at home :facepalm:

RPfx.jpg

Why? You wouldn't get any points for the 1st stage anyway, as tuniscof said :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, bestmen said:

whaaaaaaat , so i can edit it as VALVERDE  is out

Yes, like he explained in the discussion thread: you can enter predictions until Monday. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

Why do they call them "sky bots"? :d

Because Team Sky is hated for destroying every bit of excitement by looking at their Watts meter and riding up the mountain in a big train like a bunch of robots without ever doing anything remotely interesting at all :p 

Sort of like US Postal, but at least there sometimes it looked so ridiculous that it was kind of fun (Alpe d'Huez 2003 when they all sprinted up the mountain) :d 

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Sort of like US Postal, but at least there sometimes it looked so ridiculous that it was kind of fun (Alpe d'Huez 2003 when they all sprinted up the mountain) :d 

Lol, I want to watch this now. :lol:

#banbestmen

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

Lol, I want to watch this now. :lol:

:evil:

Edited by heywoodu