website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

Well, the Lithuanian women look the most alive that they've been all year.

If Natalija didn't mess up in the standing shoot, a PB was waiting for her, but she missed two and really a shame for that second one, because she took her time to miss the final target.

On the other hand, it is the second best career result for Gabrielė Leščinskaitė in 58th place. She has been really struggling since her junior days and she is slowly getting back to an upwards trajectory in her results.

13 hours ago, Werloc said:

Well, the Lithuanian women look the most alive that they've been all year.

If Natalija didn't mess up in the standing shoot, a PB was waiting for her, but she missed two and really a shame for that second one, because she took her time to miss the final target.

On the other hand, it is the second best career result for Gabrielė Leščinskaitė in 58th place. She has been really struggling since her junior days and she is slowly getting back to an upwards trajectory in her results.

I noticed Kocergina was "only" 27 secs behind Herrmann after the first shoot. If she shot 10/10 she'd probably finish around Todorova so a Top 20 result!

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

I noticed Kocergina was "only" 27 secs behind Herrmann after the first shoot. If she shot 10/10 she'd probably finish around Todorova so a Top 20 result!

Yup, she would have landed somewhere between Yurlova and Hauser. With this performance, I'm very eager to see the men's sprint and hoping that the fellas won't let me down.

Vytautas is a much stronger bet than Kočergina if he shoots clear, Kaukėnas is finally starting to look alive, the only question mark is Dombrovski now whom looked rather dead in the European Championships and decided not to start after the super sprint, so it's not certain if he recovered in the short period of time.