website statistics

Diving FINA World Cup 2021

George_D

1 minute ago, Benolympique said:

no Benjamin Auffret retired and will not participate in the Olympic Games, if he wins this quota today, they will be selected

And in that case, dose the French NOC would send a competitor despite not having the level or rather reject the quota?

2 hours and we are in round 4 of 6 my God, this is it for me

At least Randal has been very consistent just his fourth round dive gave him a bit of problem but I can see him qualifying to the semis and getting the olympic quota, unless some bizarre thing happens but since almost everybody is missing dives and having a rarher poor performances I think Randal just needs average dives in round 5 and 6 and he is in, already have enough cusion 

9 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

because on wikipedia I see, Re-allocation of unused quota (7 country) Sweden, italy x2, venezuela, russie, colombia, belarus

Wikipedia is often wrong.

Just wait until Fina confirms the places, which are for the NOC’s, then them in turn to announce their teams. Only then we’ll know if reallocation proceed.

1 minute ago, mrv86 said:

Wikipedia is often wrong.

Just wait until Fina confirms the places, which are for the NOC’s, then them in turn to announce their teams. Only then we’ll know if reallocation proceed.

for France, we can hope for quotas for women at 10 m?