website statistics

How many medals do you expect from your Nation at the 2020 Olympics? (2021 "A" version)

38 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Kind of sad that even I could make better predictions than French media.

Your men’s 400 free relay 99.999 % won’t win silver. Olivier winning gold would also be a shock, given that both Wellbrock and Paltrinieri have far superior speed. Manaudou should win silver and maybe you will win a medal in men’s 800 free.

You can justify predicting gold for Mayer, but I wouldn’t feel comfortable about it. Predicting medals in women’s hammer throw and for grandpa Diniz also seems questionable. I would rather predict a medal in men’s pole vault and/or men’s 110 m hurdles.

I do not share this opinion either.

9 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

I really need to start paying more attention, I think I missed most that happened during the COVID-19 pandemic. Kenny Bednarek of all places taking silver? Brazier, Kinyamal, Arop as 800m podium? One Jake Wightman in bronze? Lemecha Girma taking gold?! Masatora Kawano who? Nedasekau, Tamberi, Tobe as high jump podium? KC Lightfoot, the American brother of Amanda Lightfoot which is the only Lightfoot I've ever heard of? JuVaughn Harrison? Bence Halasz with hammer gold? Anderson Peters taking bronze? I know I've missed some stuff and that's on me and that's fine....but I'll drink whatever this writer had :d 

I didn't even get to the women yet :lol: Just quickly looked and saw Nadine Visser on bronze, that would be quite something :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Hold on, gold medal for Halász in men's hammer throw? Did something happen to the Polish athletes in that event that I don't know about (other than that they seem to be cursed in men's hammer throw at the Olympics)? 

11 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Lol these predictions. Canada with one medal....and that with its second 800m runner?

4 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

I see most of those things not happening...

they clearly underestimated British Rowing and Track Cycling and overestimated many other disciplines (especially Laura Muir...she has no chance against the Africans)...

15 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Hold on, gold medal for Halász in men's hammer throw? Did something happen to the Polish athletes in that event that I don't know about (other than that they seem to be cursed in men's hammer throw at the Olympics)? 

Yes, they are cursed.

Still I think M hammer throw is the biggest oportunity for gold for us in Tokyo. Very hard to find really strong contenders for gold in other events this year.