website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

2 hours ago, dcro said:

Interesting statement, which sums it up pretty well. American liberalism has always seemed too 'Conform, or else!' for my liking.

Yeah because nothing says “freedom” like conservatives bending over backwards to join Trump’s cult of personality, and then defend it for four years. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, Vektor said:

I am just glad that people won't be able to blame him for everything anymore, I got really tired of it after a while. It must be a sad day for the American news media, Biden is pretty much the most boring president ever, their ratings will plummet.  

Don't you worry. There's plenty of reason to blame him for at least a year.

3 hours ago, konig said:

A sad day: the last day of Donald Trump like USA president, 4 years without wars......with Biden, the chinese empire will do whatever they want, after Reagan, the best president i see from USA.

FB_IMG_1611147635942.jpg

I think you should listen a bit to what Antony Blinken said yesterday.

Kamala Harris sworn in as the first female Vice President of the United States. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

45 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yeah because nothing says “freedom” like conservatives bending over backwards to join Trump’s cult of personality, and then defend it for four years. 

That's called partisanship, though.

Which is pronounced in America more than anywhere else.

#banbestmen

8 minutes ago, dcro said:

That's called partisanship, though.

Which is pronounced in America more than anywhere else.

And telling your supporters to march on the Capitol Building, in order to try and upend the democratic process...is that just typical partisanship as well?