website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

9 hours ago, bestmen said:

When arabs won wars on their conquests of thousands kilometers , your ancestors were doing the queue in Mcdonalds , dont tell me this fast food for dogs didn't exist yet :roflmao:

Otherwise your conquests was limited to invade  villages of this dark forest , that's why your country is very small :roflmao:

When exactly was that? All i remember is that the Ottoman Empire conquered countries like Algeria and made them their ***. European countries are small because they could get all their resources from shitholes like Algeria, no need to expand on the continent to get access to more resources. Also not sure how the size of a country is an indicator for how well a country is doing. The richest countries are usually rather small (Qatar, UAE). Meanwhile large countries like Algeria or Iran are a joke.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regency_of_Algiers

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

18 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

When exactly was that? All i remember is that the Ottoman Empire conquered countries like Algeria and made them their ***. European countries are small because they could get all their resources from shitholes like Algeria, no need to expand on the continent to get access to more resources. Also not sure how the size of a country is an indicator for how well a country is doing. The richest countries are usually rather small (Qatar, UAE). Meanwhile large countries like Algeria or Iran are a joke.

You are an awful person :)

4 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

Even my shoes have more knowledges than you ...arabs were in yemen and little part of KSA , they conquested 3 continents with only horses 

your country tried to do that in 1900's with submarines /all those machines of pollution , they smashed you ...they divided your small country with a wall :roflmao:

:ALGhad one of strongest navy in the mediterranee That was a pact wih ottoman , not colonisation because they are muslims 

Edited by bestmen

2 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

European countries are small because they could get all their resources from shitholes like Algeria,

and Exactly , your economy that making you proud  is based on robbery of resources and selling products of pollution ×100  the real price , i call that "dirty money " 

2 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

European countries are small

also mister shoes's knowledges , european countries are not small : UK /france have thousands of islands /lands around the world , just  the queen has half  of southern pole ,Denmark has greonland ,Russia is enormous 

only Germany is small :roflmao:

Edited by bestmen

33 minutes ago, Josh said:

Just took a look at this thread… yeah no thanks :p

We should have this thread but only for people who might (even strongly) disagree with each other, whereas people who are actually and specifically doing their best to insult for example users on this forum stay in their little playground :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!