website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Just now, bestmen said:

oh really !! so you are alone against the Univers :champion:

Yes! But they all just don't get it :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

19 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I heard Saddam Hussein and Donald Trump both went to a secret society on Mars, led by Putin, Mao Zedong and Merkel who fought for indepencende from the evil Disney monsters from Jupiter. 

How did they defeat Goofy? :yikes:

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, dcro said:

How did they defeat Goofy? :yikes:

He had an injury after his participation in the Olympics :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

"And last but not least, the walk, one of the most graceful of all" :bowdown:

6 minutes ago, bestmen said:

i remember this old cartoon but i never knew his name LOL goofy

I remember I had it on VHS tape when I was a kid and I loved it more than any cartoon ever :hearts:

Maybe my love for sports was born there :d 

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Any reason why China is upside down at 0:52? :lol:

Because it's the other side of the world obviously. 

92b817f9dd05b7c7f68a4190dc857a8a_duh-mem