website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Well there it is, the easiest to predict death of the year....Alexei Navalny has been murdered in Russian prison. Well, you know, he died after 'feeling unwell' and 'losing consciousness'. Totally out of nowhere, I guess.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

427871788_711583834296183_6613754889091461587_n.jpg

Where did these barbers study Army , I have never seen such things by Armies anywhere in the world at least from 50s , so this bastard celebrating his birthday by kidnapping a palestenian and having a selfish with him while he is bound and blindfolded , why any western leader don't talk about this after giving them green card to kill , kidnap , evacuate , humilate , etc except some respectful countries like Ireland , belgium , Spain and Scotland , but no goods that crossing Red Sea are more valuable and I'm not holding Arab Countries starting from Egypt off responsibility , may all these politicians rot in hell 

1 hour ago, thepharoah said:

427871788_711583834296183_6613754889091461587_n.jpg

Where did these barbers study Army , I have never seen such things by Armies anywhere in the world at least from 50s , so this bastard celebrating his birthday by kidnapping a palestenian and having a selfish with him while he is bound and blindfolded , why any western leader don't talk about this after giving them green card to kill , kidnap , evacuate , humilate , etc except some respectful countries like Ireland , belgium , Spain and Scotland , but no goods that crossing Red Sea are more valuable and I'm not holding Arab Countries starting from Egypt off responsibility , may all these politicians rot in hell 

Brazil is also trying to mediate and criticizing Israel.

3 hours ago, LuizGuilherme said:

Brazil is also trying to mediate and criticizing Israel.

I know , all Latin countries except Argentina with its Pro Israel president are supporting Palestine more than Arabs actually Brazil , Mexico , Chile , Colombia , Cuba ofc, Venezuela and others , but I don't consider Latin countries as western counties that is why I didn't mention Brazil :d

Edited by thepharoah

Nearly 100 journalists and media workers were killed, a total propelled by a devastating rate of deaths in Gaza, Committee to Protect Journalists finds.

https://www.icij.org/inside-icij/2024/02/over-75-of-all-journalists-killed-in-2023-died-in-gaza-war-per-cpj/#:~:text=Nearly 100 journalists and media,Committee to Protect Journalists finds.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3dvK3MIRTD/?igsh=ZDFpcWNzZG13ZTM1

Medical Stuff in Gaza that work 24/7 in unhumanic conditions without rest , without electricity sometimes , without medicine sometimes , with very law equipment are being kidnapped and tortured by Israel everyday , so u kill these people , or cut their hands or legs and u even punis and torture who cure them , till what this will continue 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3f8R4jt6Ze/?igsh=NDVma25hNjBnYnVy

Last words of a 6 year old girl named Hind to Palestenian red crescent in her mayday to save her in a car , this kid was frightened to death and making this call with dead bodies next to her , what happened she was killed by IDF and the red Crescent crew were shot dead , their bodies were found after 12 days