website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

4 hours ago, bestmen said:

Trump on twitter :

....targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!

hundreds of Iranian protesters. He was already attacking our Embassy, and preparing for additional hits in other locations. Iran has been nothing but problems for many years. Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have.

Iran is talking very boldly about targeting certain USA assets as revenge for our ridding the world of their terrorist leader who had just killed an American, & badly wounded many others, not to mention all of the people he had killed over his lifetime, including recently....

As hard as I work, & as successful as our Country has become with our Economy, our Military & everything else, it is ashame that the Democrats make us spend so much time & money on this ridiculous Impeachment Lite Hoax. I should be able to devote all of my time to the REAL USA!

These are very worrying tweets. This shows a clear picture of mental instability. This would be a escalation we could not come back from. Also, hitting cultural and civilian targets is a big no, and quite honestly a war crime in my book. Should this happen (I’m positive it won’t, but you can never be sure with Trump) it would be grounds for a third article of impeachment, and tread us dangerously towards war with Iran, and chaos on the home front. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

These are very worrying tweets. This shows a clear picture of mental instability. This would be a escalation we could not come back from. Also, hitting cultural and civilian targets is a big no, and quite honestly a war crime in my book. Should this happen (I’m positive it won’t, but you can never be sure with Trump) it would be grounds for a third article of impeachment, and tread us dangerously towards war with Iran, and chaos on the home front. 

It was very clear that is was a targeted assassination against a target that killed many Americans, just attacked u.s soil, and had direct plans to kill more Americans. He was very clear that he's not going to a war with Iran, Iran also have no interest in that, because in that kind of war they will stand no chance (against US, or against Israel). So people should really stop with the ridiculous protests and tweets. We killed 1 terrorist, no one is going to war, there will be no world war 3

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Well said from one of our youngest and brightest leaders.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: AOC is a "BRIGHTEST" Leader :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

steve carell lol GIF

very funny lol GIF

michael jordan lol GIF

Thank you! i need that laugh, actually i need to screenshot it, that's the funniest shit i heard all day, even funnier then the pats losing to the f'n titans

Edited by Maxim Fastovsky

4 hours ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

It was very clear that is was a targeted assassination against a target that killed many Americans, just attacked u.s soil, and had direct plans to kill more Americans. He was very clear that he's not going to a war with Iran, Iran also have no interest in that, because in that kind of war they will stand no chance (against US, or against Israel). So people should really stop with the ridiculous protests and tweets. We killed 1 terrorist, no one is going to war, there will be no world war 3

But then why the b***** F*** does he feel the need to tell everybody on Twitter that he is ready to commit war crimes?

And just after he has told that he respects the Iranian people and their heritage... That he is apparently ready to attack?

There are plenty of ways to reach Iran. Twitter is simply NOT one of the right ones. Just makes me think of Crocodile Dundee

movie night GIF

8 minutes ago, Agger said:

But then why the b***** F*** does he feel the need to tell everybody on Twitter that he is ready to commit war crimes?

And just after he has told that he respects the Iranian people and their heritage... That he is apparently ready to attack?

There are plenty of ways to reach Iran. Twitter is simply NOT one of the right ones. Just makes me think of Crocodile Dundee

movie night GIF

Let's see what he wrote

"Iran is talking very boldly about targeting certain USA assets as revenge for our ridding the world of their terrorist leader who had just killed an American, & badly wounded many others, not to mention all of the people he had killed over his lifetime, including recently hundreds of Iranian protesters. He was already attacking our Embassy, and preparing for additional hits in other locations. Iran has been nothing but problems for many years. Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!"

Was Soleimani this benevolent leader he suddenly made to be? or was he a terrorist who did attack US Soil (embassy=soil) and killed many others including his own country, and after his death many celebrated on the streets of Iraq and Iran because he was that evil.

Now what exactly does he say wrong? does he say that he's about to press the button? no.... he's saying that if they will attack U.S bases he will retaliate, is that wrong? are we suppose to just let them attack and do nothing? there should be a measure of intimidation and understanding of what will happen if there will be an attack.

21 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Now what exactly does he say wrong?

He is literally saying he is ready to commit war crimes. Does it really need to be spelled out? 

Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD.

Trump is literally saying they have targeted (and so one can assume are ready to attack) stuff that is explicitly mentioned in the freaking Geneva Convention as something that consitutes a war crime when attacked. 

No, he is not saying "We will attack right now", but he is in every single word making clear he is ready to do so - and commit war crimes in doing so - whenever he gets angry again. Because that's what Trump does: he attacks when he is personally angry. When he watches TV, sees some news items that anger him, and then he goes on another rampage, which in this case might even involve war crimes. 

It is really not complicated.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Let's see what he wrote

"Iran is talking very boldly about targeting certain USA assets as revenge for our ridding the world of their terrorist leader who had just killed an American, & badly wounded many others, not to mention all of the people he had killed over his lifetime, including recently hundreds of Iranian protesters. He was already attacking our Embassy, and preparing for additional hits in other locations. Iran has been nothing but problems for many years. Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!"

Was Soleimani this benevolent leader he suddenly made to be? or was he a terrorist who did attack US Soil (embassy=soil) and killed many others including his own country, and after his death many celebrated on the streets of Iraq and Iran because he was that evil.

Now what exactly does he say wrong? does he say that he's about to press the button? no.... he's saying that if they will attack U.S bases he will retaliate, is that wrong? are we suppose to just let them attack and do nothing? there should be a measure of intimidation and understanding of what will happen if there will be an attack.

He is still threatening with war crimes.

Somebody else doing it does not make it right. The Germans bombing London and other british cities didn't make the bombing of Dresden (and other cities) less of a crime.

It is legal to defend yourself. That could be by hitting military installations that are able to hit you. NOT by attacking the people!

And "The USA wants no more threats!"... Yeah... Let's just threaten you to not threaten us

And once again. He is only writing this on twitter to show how he is the big, strong leader, and showing off with you being prepared to do war crimes, hitting the people (that you apparently very much respect) is not the right thing to brag about! It would be actions worthy of a trip straight to Hague (and don't get me wrong, Soleimani and many others should have been sent there a long time ago)!
Iran knows very well what the US is capable of and knows very well that he is ready to use force. Bragging about it on Twitter doesn't change that the slightest bit!

I honestly don't think I've been this disgusted by Trump before (and that says a lot).

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

He is literally saying he is ready to commit war crimes. Does it really need to be spelled out? 

Trump is literally saying they have targeted (and so one can assume are ready to attack) stuff that is explicitly mentioned in the freaking Geneva Convention as something that consitutes a war crime when attacked. 

No, he is not saying "We will attack right now", but he is in every single word making clear he is ready to do so - and commit war crimes in doing so - whenever he gets angry again. Because that's what Trump does: he attacks when he is personally angry. When he watches TV, sees some news items that anger him, and then he goes on another rampage, which in this case might even involve war crimes. 

It is really not complicated.

so..... it's ok if they attack us? if they do we should just not do anything?