website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

3 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

Nope, I will put the last America First video. 

We actually launched a while ago, right after the dutch one, but I forgot to share it with you :)

If I want the last one, I get the last one. I do afterall still have both Denmark and Sweden :p

6 minutes ago, bestmen said:

trump on twitter hahahaha

a2Ok.jpg

9JqY.jpg

He keeps showing every day how much of an idiot the Americans put in charge :lol:

Oh well, at least he's showing so clearly that he just has absolutely no clue what he's doing that next time maybe they'll choose an actual presidential candidate :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Well, Mocking Trump is great and fun until you realize some european countries are either on the best way to elect clowns ( le pen currently at 44% chances of winning France's election, while a month ago it was just about 30%, Wildeers leading in Netherlands just 3 weeks before the election) or already have idiots in power (Kaczynski in Poland, Erdogan in Turkey) and as someone who not only listens about Trump's "brilliance" but also lives under authoritarian semi-catho-theocratic government (just lately they decided that onky catholic organizations have the right to help in child adoption of foreigners) can't help but wonder how some people can actually support those ideas :(

Edited by VolleyRuller96

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

He keeps showing every day how much of an idiot the Americans put in charge :lol:

Oh well, at least he's showing so clearly that he just has absolutely no clue what he's doing that next time maybe they'll choose an actual presidential candidate :p 

the horrible disaster that he said during one speech "look at what did the migrants yesterday in Sweden" (meaning one terrorist attack)  , while nothing happened in Sweden  :lol:  ....the swedish government was shocked & sent one request for explanation to USA  :lol:

and this is how Trump tried to fix this error :lol: :

2qOe.jpg

2 hours ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Well, Mocking Trump is great and fun until you realize some european countries are either on the best way to elect clowns ( le pen currently at 44% chances of winning France's election, while a month ago it was just about 30%, Wildeers leading in Netherlands just 3 weeks before the election) or already have idiots in power (Kaczynski in Poland, Erdogan in Turkey) and as someone who not only listens about Trump's "brilliance" but also lives under authoritarian semi-catho-theocratic government (just lately they decided that onky catholic organizations have the right to help in child adoption of foreigners) can't help but wonder how some people can actually support those ideas :(

Wilders is dropping down the rankings rather fast the past days :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, LDOG said:

^Won't you vote him? at least on Islam you have opinions similar to his...

Me? His opinion (literally): make the Quran and preferably the entire Islam illegal and close every mosque and Islamic school, that's not even close to my opinion :d 

That's way too 'right' for me, whereas denying that there is any problem at all is way too 'left' for me...I'm more in the middle about a lot of things. 

Edited by heywoodu