website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

On 10/16/2023 at 6:34 AM, George_D said:

Sory George, i cant answer well before.

There are 5 candidates: Milei (Libertarian), Massa (Peronist), Bullrich (JxC), Bregman (comunist) and Schiaretti (Peronist)

Thes last two dont have any real possibility, the thing is between the other three

For me, the scenerys: 1) a Ballotage between Milei and Massa, 2) Milie winning directly, 3) A ballotage between Milei and Bullrich and 4) Ballotage between Massa and Bullrich, this scenery is close to impossible for me.

I see Milei winning in all the scenerys except some "electoral fraud" of peronism, the electoral supervisors (i will be one once again) of all the parties are concentrated in which the peronists do, always the same thing.

I hope at least this time we will have a center-rigth goverment after so many years of leftism which destroy the country like never happen.

Our currency, the argentinian peso, start the year 1 dolar= 379 argentinian pesos

Now: 1 dolar = 985 argentinian pesos.............IN THE SAME YEARRRRRRRRRRRR

1 hour ago, rafalgorka said:

They have to close the embassy first , this place of spy 

8 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Joe Biden has cancelled the trip to Jordan to meet the Arab leaders. No surprise. The senile fool can't even bluff them with jack high at this stage :lol:

It's not like there'd be another US president who could have really changed all that (for the better, that is). The last somewhat competent one, Obama, might at least have been able to talk to them, since he is the last one who was actually able to form complete and clear sentences, but that's besides the point :p 

The whole area is sadly way too much of a never-ending wasp's nest for a president's visit of any country to just solve it.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

56 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Over 500 dead in this hospital raid ...and no weatern media have criminalized that 

Meanwhile countries like Qatar and Saudi Arabia have condemned Israel for it, despite more and more evidence of it likely having been Hamas itself with a massive rocket failure. Kind of makes you wonder why the Hamas terrorists even fight, considering they surely know they're 'leaders' are right now chilling it up in luxury hotels in Qatar, with the finest food they can ever wish and any other dream coming true.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!