website statistics

Formula 1 FIA World Championship 2021

Totallympics

14 hours ago, dharang said:

Too bad that Norris could not keep the fantastical 2nd place.

Loved his interview from the car at the end: "I can see all of these orange fans on the left now, all just coming to support McLaren." :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Hopefully he'll be able to put up more of a fight than in the races in Austria (and probably he will), because those were just as boring when it's about the winner :lol: 

At least yesterday it was interesting behind Verstappen.

Yea I enjoyed France a lot more.   I would say Baku but until the last 5 laps it was pretty boring 

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, Hamilton with the most exaggerated reaction I've ever seen from any race winner in F1 (and considering how many he has won, that says a lot) :lol:

Took out the only one who is faster, needed his teammate to let him by and then won against a semi-crippled Ferrari, followed by post race reactions as if he has just shown the world's greatest race in history :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Haha, Hamilton with the most exaggerated reaction I've ever seen from any race winner in F1 (and considering how many he has won, that says a lot) :lol:

Took out the only one who is faster, needed his teammate to let him by and then won against a semi-crippled Ferrari, followed by post race reactions as if he has just shown the world's greatest race in history :d

he has many reasons to be proud of actually winning at home and decreasing the gap in the lead to 7pts , maybe he wasn't over reacting this time 

8 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

he has many reasons to be proud of actually winning at home and decreasing the gap in the lead to 7pts , maybe he wasn't over reacting this time 

It's the way he won. Every single thing in this case should at the very least make him react in some way humble. Literally everything worked in his favour.

And still not a single bit of acceptance that he may have actually made a mistake in that crash. Which is worse than the actual mistake itself, because mistakes happen and everyone makes them, that's fine. 

I know we're used to Hamilton never reacting much differently than "oh my god this was the hardest race I've ever done", but come on.

And he blames Verstappen for the crash. What an absolute twat. Horner is fuming and Marko wants him suspended. Hell yeah, the payback is coming at Hamilton sooner than you can say Silverstone. I believe he really thinks he's better than everyone else around him. Another spoiled entitled brat.