website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2017

George_D

Lyu is still walking.. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Italian race walk coach "they'll are insulting my hard work and the work of all coach"

Can't blame a man for being frustrated when the plan doesn't work, but no need to join the 'it's a conspiracy' kind of talk at these champs :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Well, it's a shame, not for Antonella, but becouse they run!

They were not the only ones. Each and every athlete in the top lifts (not runs) every now and then, the trick is to hide it so the judges don't see it :p 

Still a medal for Italy, so the coach can calm his balls down and celebrate :d 

Yeah sure :p I can't wait for the elettronic shoes..

Me neither, and I'm 99% sure almost all race walkers want this as well :)