website statistics

Men's Handball EHF European Championship 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

21 minutes ago, Nightwish64 said:

If I correctly understand the qualification system, Slovenia can't qualify to the Olympics? And Portugal only if they will be ranked 5th or 6th?

that's not correct. Slovenia has a very good chance to advance to the qualifiers. they need Egypt winning the African quota and Austria NOT winning the European quota, both very likely to happen

and Portugal they are most probably already qualified for the final qualifiers. (still not on paper)

Ok thanks. I really think Egypt will be the African champion, but an Arabic country (Algeria, Tunisia or Morocco) or Cape Verde can be a surprise. I don't think so, but my pronostics are always bad.

I hope Slovenia and Portugal can qualify, because of the lack of competitive team sports (Portuguese football team is already eliminated, and I think only Slovenian volleyball male team can qualify). I am very disappointed because icelandic team is eliminated. Wait and see...

12 hours ago, Nightwish64 said:

Ok thanks. I really think Egypt will be the African champion, but an Arabic country (Algeria, Tunisia or Morocco) or Cape Verde can be a surprise. I don't think so, but my pronostics are always bad.

I hope Slovenia and Portugal can qualify, because of the lack of competitive team sports (Portuguese football team is already eliminated, and I think only Slovenian volleyball male team can qualify). I am very disappointed because icelandic team is eliminated. Wait and see...

Actually :SLO have beside men's volleyball team also possibilities in Men's Basketball, Men's Handball and Women's Handball.

3 hours ago, justony said:

Actually :SLO have beside men's volleyball team also possibilities in Men's Basketball, Men's Handball and Women's Handball.

Very difficult draw for slovenian basketball team, with a play against Greek people and a very very hot atmosphere.

The same thing for slovenian women's handball team, they have to get two wins against Montenegro and Germany in Germany, not an easy case.

Wait and see.