website statistics

Athletics 2016 Discussion Thread

panda

Just now, rybak said:

So, he changed nationality because he wanted or Cyprus bought him? :d

First one. He lives in Cyprus, where he finished school and now studying. He compete for Cyprus even as junior. But Im so happy for him. :clap:

Thanks to Stahl's throw Obergföll will miss Rio 99%, she won silver in London. I am very sad for her, but Stahl is simply amazing and deserves to be in Rio, considering that she hasnt much time to train and still manages to be world-class.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Obikwelu :d

Long ago since I saw him run :)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Let's see who can answer this question first:

For which nation did the turkish triple jumper compete before he became a turkish citizen?

(I knew that i had seen his face before and then i remembered him, because he had a very funny name)

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Gerade eben schrieb dareza:

Ukraine :p

Correct, sadly i dont have a prize for you ...

Do you also remeber his former name (without looking it up)? :p