website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Championships 2017

heywoodu

I can't blame the athletes btw, especially those from Russia. Russian selectors usually make absolutely no sense, holding on to their oldies and refusing to give young athletes a chance, no matter how good they are in national competitions. Then South Korea, host of the next Olympics, comes and asks you to compete for them and probably earn a good living...yeah, I wouldn't be saying no to that. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I can't blame the athletes btw, especially those from Russia. Russian selectors usually make absolutely no sense, holding on to their oldies and refusing to give young athletes a chance, no matter how good they are in national competitions. Then South Korea, host of the next Olympics, comes and asks you to compete for them and probably earn a good living...yeah, I wouldn't be saying no to that. 

Frolina is by no means young :p

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Frolina is by no means young :p

I know, but there's no way in hell she'd ever get another chance in Russia again, even more so because she's already older than 25.. (considerably, of course)

Can't blame her for trying to get to the Olympics anyway. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Koukalova with another medal :clap:

Oh boy, so the podium ceremony will take forever again because she has to prepare her make-up for half an hour first...(Mäkäräinen got seriously angry about this earlier this season when Koukalova let her and Dahlmeier wait really, really long just because her make-up wasn't good yet :p ).

Nah, it's gold for Koukalova, Dahlmeier won't challenge her anymore :p 

100% certain, this is done.