58kg: :BUL Mimi Hristova and :UKR Oksana Herhel

63kg: :BLR Maryia Mamashuk and :RUS Anastasia Bratchikova

Ec 2016 was the same final in 75kg. :d

On 4/15/2016 at 10:30 PM, MHSN said:

here are my picks for the quotas, I'm more confident about my freestyle picks,

74: Hasanov (AZE) and Demirtas (TUR)

86: Aldatov (UKR) and Vereb (HUN)

75: Datunashvili (GEO) and Nemes (SRB)

85: Janikowski (POL) and :mumble::mumble:Mishin (RUS)

Had a busy day today at work (holidays in Iran are different than yours :d ) and could not watch most of the matches, I could catch some quarterfinals and then the stream stopped working for the semies ! lol but I got 5 out 8. not that bad !

here is for tomorrow

97 FS

Not so high level competition, I think in top half it will be between Yankouski and Bulukbasi , while GER and ARM can challenge them, in bottom half is quite easier, maybe Ceban or Baran of Poland, btw we have a former Russian (now Macedonian) guy here in Nurov, he can be dangerous. unknown to me though.

125 FS

A very easy top half, the Greek guy there is a two time world medalist but he was VERY luck both times, he is not that good, I think the quota will be between him and Jalilov.. I think Zaseev will win the bottom half easily. Ligeti is good but I don't see him challenging Ligeti.

98 GR

I think the first round match between Ildem and Ohler will determine the qualified wrestler from top half. even though there are few more "good" wrestlers there like the Hungarian guy and Timoncini. in bottom half I see Azerbaijan once again is using Gadabadze who is the favorite IMO, Dzeinichenka and the Georgian guy can challenge him. surprisingly Norway didn't enter the top guy Nielsen here, maybe saving him for Mongolia !

130 GR

Another "balanced draw" I see Popp of Germany as slight favorite in top half with Georgian guy and Mizgaitis after him. in bottom half interestingly Sweden didn't enter Euren here (maybe resting him) even though Sjoberg is also a former world medalist, I think it will be between him and Chogushvili. we also have BUL, ARM and Lam of Hungary here and of course the luckiest person in the world, Nabi of Estonia :d I think/hope he runs out of luck

here are my pics

97: Yankouski (BLR) vs Ceban (MDA)

125: Jalilov (BLR) and Zaseev (UKR)

98: Ildem (TUR) and Gadabadze (AZE)

130: Popp (GER) and Chugoshvili (BLR)

it can be a very good day for Belarus, maybe they even win all 4 possible male quotas.