website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020

1 hour ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Which is the main playlist 

The one by @heywoodu which has 32 or @Wumo one which has 35.

I had no idea he made one, but the one I've been updating is now complete with 35 songs and is linked in the OP.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I had no idea he made one, but the one I've been updating is now complete with 35 songs and is linked in the OP.

Maybe some of the songs in your playlist are geoblocked in some countries ? like it was the case with mine and Portuguese songs among others I guess

Yeah. @heywoodu, the Slovakian and Portuguese videos should be replaced by these in the playlist:

On 03/10/2020 at 10:37, Vektor said:

@hckosice Your video is blocked in some TISC countries, Serbia, China, Moldova, Kazakhstan, etc. This one works everywhere:

@kungshamra71 Your video is also blocked in some TISC countries. This one works everywhere:

Listened to all the songs for the first time. I think out of the 3 contests that I have entered so far, this one will be the hardest to win, we have many great, memorable songs here. But at the same time this my first TISC where I feel like I can guess which songs will be fighting for the gold... but I am probably wrong and this will be just as unpredictable as the last two. :d

1 hour ago, Wanderer said:

This might be the first time ever there are at least 15 songs I really like! There are 2 stand out songs when it comes to my taste, and to top it all, I wouldn't even consider the song I nominated in those top 15 :yikes: 

There are definitely a lot of quality songs. I narrowed down the voting process to 16 and although I don't believe my top 12 will be breached by the reserves by now, I still give them a listen, because they have some bits and pieces of what I like in them. 

One thing that is entertaining for me, is that this competition is really close (at least in my top 12). Songs are shuffling in positions constantly and it hasn't been this unstable of a process in a long time. In fact, I'm starting to question my methods of judging :lol: hopefully I reach a satisfying conclusion, there are not that many listens left to do.