website statistics

Artistic Gymnastics at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

George_D

Come on Epke :d 

Well I know he's injured, so gold would be a lot more surprising this time since he hasn't really shown anything that great in recent times :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Federer91 said:

With Raisman being an exception, i though US womens gymnasts go for one Olympic cycle and then new girls come in for the next. Of course with how Biles is dominating, i'm sure your federation wants to keep her indefinitely. :d

Well Gabby Douglas came back, Nastia Liukin tried to come back, Maroney would've come back if not for injuries

Flat on his face :(

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

0f59c01757905e41e7b42faa7f2e48e2.gif

Sorry but this made me laugh :lol: