website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2024 Website, Apps and Results System

Posted (edited)
On 7/27/2024 at 10:10 AM, Federer91 said:

The results system and live timing on the official site work perfectly so far. Just as i watch the event and 20-30 second after it finishes the results and times are updated on the site. :yes Let's see if it will be the same, when we get 20 simultaneous sports.

I take it back.. Yesterday was smooth sailing, and today it's gone. 

Why is the main schedule page not updating instantly with the live results? You need to refresh the page all the time to see the changes.. Yesterday wasn't necessary at all.

Edited by Federer91

When I choose my favourite team on the official website, I should get the schedule of participants from my country on this day. It works to some extent, but consequently it ignores some sports like swimming and rowing. Is this only my problem or you experience it so, too?

9 minutes ago, stratocumulus said:

When I choose my favourite team on the official website, I should get the schedule of participants from my country on this day. It works to some extent, but consequently it ignores some sports like swimming and rowing. Is this only my problem or you experience it so, too?

Yep same thing happened to me didn’t get any from swimming 

Posted (edited)

All these :bones: stupid should-not-even-be-in-the:bones: Olympics tennis matches are making the schedule & TV pages unusable.

The BBC Schedule website improves over the official in that it does not show any results*, just the detailed times of every single event, so is probably better for your needs

@Jur

@heywoodu

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/paris-2024/schedule/2024-07-28

*just the unavoidable redraws for things like archery.

Edited by Grassmarket

10 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

All these :bones: stupid should-not-even-be-in-the:bones: Olympics tennis matches are making the schedule & TV pages unusable.

The BBC Schedule website improves over the official in that it does not show any results*, just the detailed times of every single event, so is probably better for your needs

@Jur

@heywoodu

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/paris-2024/schedule/2024-07-28

*just the unavoidable redraws for things like archery.

Yeah, the sheer stupidity of putting results in a schedule page is....unbelievable. I'm mostly using my own schedule by now :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!