website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Ceremonies

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Time to see what the outside world looks like. Will I still know how to cycle? :hairpull:

Yep, worried about that too, outside of running on the treadmill for 20-30 minutes each day, I haven’t been doing any of the sports I usually do, I’m curious to see where my fitness level is at. 

And at the end: I know there's always some fighting and bashing on here, because of different nationalities and therefore different viewpoints, but I would like an Olympics without Totallympics way, way less :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

Yep, worried about that too, outside of running on the treadmill for 20-30 minutes each day, I haven’t been doing any of the sports I usually do, I’m curious to see where my fitness level is at. 

How on earth did you find the time for that? :d 

My last exercise was the 200km cycling I did on the Wednesday action got going in Paris, since then it's been absolutely nothing, I think the battery of my Polar watch is even entirely empty now :d 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

In my case... i'm a bit tired with Polish sports. With such levels i won't sacrifice more than two weeks of no-sleep in LA and Brisbane. So my biggest adventure comes to a small end, but sure i expected more being raised on 1988-96 achievements. Coming back to this at 59...hell no. But it was worth it in general. 

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

4 minutes ago, Josh said:

My excuse is that I hurt my back (playing paintball) on the same day of the OC. Sitting around watching the Games probably hasn't helped, though. 

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

How on earth did you find the time for that? :d 

My last exercise was the 200km cycling I did on the Wednesday action got going in Paris, since then it's been absolutely nothing, I think the battery of my Polar watch is even entirely empty now :d 

Waking up at 10:00pm, so two hours before the action started for me, left me with a lot of time to do things before midnight (when the Olympic grind begins) :d

Used it to prepare my snacks and drinks (at least for the first few hours), eat meals and clean up, take a shower, scroll on Totallympics, and get some exercise in.