website statistics

How many medals do you expect from your Nation at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024? Road to Paris 2024

50 is probably the bottom line expectation. Anything above 70 would be crazy.

That being said, I'm waiting for us to start falling again. We've had a good run of summer games but the pessimist in me believes it can't last forever.

As long as we never reach Atlanta levels, I'm good.

17 minutes ago, LuizGuilherme said:

17-25

But maybe no Gold Medals.

Very pessimistic prediction regarding the number of gold medals. It's not impossible, but it should be very sad that at least one of Medina, Beatriz Ferreira, Mayra Aguiar, Rayssa or Duda/Ana P. doesn't win gold.

13 minutes ago, Epic Failure said:

50 is probably the bottom line expectation. Anything above 70 would be crazy.

That being said, I'm waiting for us to start falling again. We've had a good run of summer games but the pessimist in me believes it can't last forever.

As long as we never reach Atlanta levels, I'm good.

I think that boat has gone, thankfully.

For:GBRGBR it's a funny one - huge number of possibles - on a good day, GBR could walk away from cycling with an absolute bagfull, ditto diving, canoe slalom, swimming, athletics, equestrian, rowing and sailing, with health returns in athletics, gymnastics, and triathlon...and on a bad day, they could have a big drop in medals and an awful lot of fourth and fifth places.

Rowing had a dreadful time in tokyo, but seems to have turned a corner

Athletics and swimming are both a curates egg,

boxing seems to be the new Tokyo rowing

i'm gonna say 45-65, with the result likely to be in the lower end. But the golds could go down a lot. I thoroughly expect Italians to be the breakthrough nation.

As for my other hat :IRL, I have a deep and unusual optimisim - I think 8 is genuinely possible.

We don't seem to have this momentum, today i'd say...11. But i really think we can have terrible olympic games. 

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it