website statistics

Athletics EAA European Championships 2024

Totallympics

Right, I forgot to add the result system (other than DQs and protests) made by Atos, a well known Roman company and clearly chosen by the Romans by popular vote rather than European athletics

1 minute ago, Faramir said:

Right, I forgot to add the result system (other than DQs and protests) made by Atos, a well known Roman company and clearly chosen by the Romans by popular vote rather than European athletics

Well, I don´t know who picked this result system, but it was one splendid failure for sure :d

6 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Well, I don´t know who picked this result system, but it was one splendid failure for sure :d

Hey, if you think that’s a mess, wait till the 10000m on Wednesday!  2 separate races, one single combined overall result.:champion: You think the Valuyeva Ice-skating controversy was bad?

3 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

Huge mess in the second 1500m heat.  Big fall on the last lap.  Judges going to be busy.

Lots of the fallers DNF. One guy in that group finished, GBR ‘s Adam Fogg.  Because he was able to show he’d been impeded and he finished….he got a place in the final!  Lesson there for all Belgian steeplechasers.

1 hour ago, Grassmarket said:

Lots of the fallers DNF. One guy in that group finished, GBR ‘s Adam Fogg.  Because he was able to show he’d been impeded and he finished….he got a place in the final!  Lesson there for all Belgian steeplechasers.

actually, all the guys falling down finished the race :evil: and they also got a place in the final (which will feature 15 runners)

moreover, :POR Nader not only finished the race, he did it in style in the top 6 who got the direct and legitimate quota :yikes:

the guy from :SWE was clearly injured, but still managed to end his race walking around in 4 mins and 38 secs, so, he's also in the final (even if I don't think he's able to run that race)