website statistics

Sport Climbing IFSC Olympic Qualifier Series 2024

Posted (edited)

Virtually, Moroni probably qualifies after 1 tournament? According to my calculations, there are 8 of 10 places that count + here the 11th place from relocation will probably it (QO for host place). I hope they will publish some ranking after the 1st competition, because it is very complicated...

Edited by copravolley

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Rafa Maciel said:

On the upside, Moroni is at least in a quota qualifying position 

And here are 10 or 11 places? Is relocation from France place?

Edited by copravolley

3 minutes ago, Rafa Maciel said:

On the upside, Moroni is at least in a quota qualifying position 

In fact only Rogora is so disappointing, but she has very great limits due to her small size, the other italian results are not disappointing at all , Moroni very good and the other just normal.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Andry84 said:

In fact only Rogora is so disappointing, but she has very great limits due to her small size, the other italian results are not disappointing at all , Moroni very good and the other just normal.

Moroni failed part 1 of the competition. In any case, neither Moroni nor Rogora aren`t medalist material in Paris. It's nice if at least one of them qualifies and that's it. From the Italian team, only the men's speed team we have a chance for medal.

Edited by copravolley

7 minutes ago, copravolley said:

Virtually, Moroni probably qualifies after 1 tournament? According to my calculations, there are 8 out of 10 places that count + here, the 11th place from relocation will probably go to the host. I hope they will publish some ranking after the 1st competition, because it is very complicated...

I expect they will - they published a ranking for BMX Freestyle after the final.

If they follow the same approach, the winner will get 50 points, 2nd 45, 3rd 41 4th gets 38 points and 5th gets 36. After that it goes down 1 point at a time. On that basis, Moroni would get 32 points for finishing in 9th place. 

1 minute ago, Rafa Maciel said:

I expect they will - they published a ranking for BMX Freestyle after the final.

If they follow the same approach, the winner will get 50 points, 2nd 45, 3rd 41 4th gets 38 points and 5th gets 36. After that it goes down 1 point at a time. On that basis, Moroni would get 32 points for finishing in 9th place. 

In my opinion, it should be like in judo everywhere: regularly updated rankings + possibly some knock-offs in May/June. 

4 minutes ago, copravolley said:

In my opinion, it should be like in judo everywhere: regularly updated rankings + possibly some knock-offs in May/June. 

To be fair to them, they do publish rankings after every event - it's just this event hasn't finished yet :d

Current Combined Boulder/Lead Quota Simulation After Shanghai:

1.) :KOR Seo Chaehyun :IOC

2.) :USA Brooke Raboutou :IOC

3.) :JPN Miho Nonaka :IOC

4.) :UKR Ievgeniia Kazbekova :IOC

5.) :JPN Futaba Ito

6.) :CHN Luo Zhilu :IOC

7.) :FRA Zélia Avezou :IOC

8.) :GBR Erin McNeice :IOC

9.) :ITA Camila Moroni :IOC

10.) :GER Lucia Dorffel :IOC

11.) :KOR Kim Jian :IOC