Jade Barbosa

Lorrane Oliveira

Flavia Saraiva

Julia Soares

Full Final Results HERE
Full Qualification Results Here

39 minutes ago, zob79 said:

I really hope you're just a blue pixel

Is he (supposed from bestmen) even a real person? Or an early variant AI model which its creators forgot to update?

I assume even the latest version of the Russian AI (dont remember its name) is capable of better output...

I feel like I can actually write something now.

Congratulations to the :USA for an excellent performance and to :ITA for a well-deserved silver medal. Italy was my pick for a bronze medal before the Games, but after the performances in qualification, I knew Brazil would have to settle for a bronze medal and we would have to, somehow, score more than China.

:CHN and :BRA had a rough day, overall. The Chinese girls have some of the best bars and beam routines in the world, so, before the Games, it looked almost impossible for Brazil to beat them. However, they had big problems in some of their bars and beam routines today, and even floor was well behind what they could achieve. Our beam routines were not the best, and after Soares had to count a fall I thought it was all over, but then the Chinese girl fell twice and Brazil improved on floor and vault. 

:GBR was a huge surprise, as well as :CAN. Both Becky Downie and Ellie Black are strong, inspirational gymnasts and human beings! I wish both could walk away with a medal of their own, but I suspect Downie will get her medal in a few days and Black will keep going and probably snatch a medal in LA 2028. I'm also impressed with :ROU and Voinea is my top pick for a bronze medal on floor.

I spent quite a long time away from this forum because I was mostly focusing on my Twitter/X account. But I've always cherished each and everyone of you (well, not really EVERYone, but you get the picture) and I'm happy to finally be able to live this moment. I've been a member here for 10+ years and I hope to see you guys for many more years to come.