website statistics

Men's Football Tournament at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

1 hour ago, nenad said:

Not a great look to start the Games this way. 

It left a sour taste in my mouth. Not the start I was expecting for the Games. I'm glad the situation was resolved, but everything from the exaggerated extra time, the last-minute goal, the fans rioting, the VAR call, the results changed after 2 hours... Terrible. I hope things improve from here.

12 minutes ago, hoversaBR said:

If it were in Brazil or any other latin american country...But of course in the first world, organizations are perfect, right?

What a way to start the Olympics.

Not to mention the Copa América fail...

In my opinion, it is an additional argument to remove football from the olympic calendar. Clubs don't respect this competition and refuse to send their players in this event so the competition is weaker than it should be.

And after that, you have this football mentality which is the contrary of the Olympic state of minds.

On the pitch, Morrocco deserve the win, but the spectators just ruined everything...

4 minutes ago, AlexMunegu59 said:

In my opinion, it is an additional argument to remove football from the olympic calendar. Clubs don't respect this competition and refuse to send their players in this event so the competition is weaker than it should be.

And after that, you have this football mentality which is the contrary of the Olympic state of minds.

On the pitch, Morrocco deserve the win, but the spectators just ruined everything...

Wise words! Thanks for this post! They should change this football for beach soccer or futsal

24 minutes ago, hoversaBR said:

If it were in Brazil or any other latin american country...But of course in the first world, organizations are perfect, right?

What a way to start the Olympics.

Remember Wembley Euro final? This is going on everywhere where Football is played.