website statistics

Badminton at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

6 hours ago, sounak said:

Ok got it! But Prannoy in the finals is so far fetched :zip:. He is coming back from illness and I would be surprised if he makes it to the QFs.

Yes I am aware that Pronnoy reaching final is improbable but the panelists showed too much enthusiasm in predictions 

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

Canadian broadcaster only has one stream, and it’s not the match that I want to watch :facepalm:(first mixed doubles one, if you’re wondering)

Discovery has three streams, but only one with comms.  :CHN Off to a flyer of course.

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

Canadian broadcaster only has one stream, and it’s not the match that I want to watch :facepalm:(Feng/Huang v. Chiu/Gai, if you’re wondering)

Never before have I been so happy to pay Eurosport... Fortunately they have ALL the feeds, they really are a godsend.

12 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Never before have I been so happy to pay Eurosport... Fortunately they have ALL the feeds, they really are a godsend.

Might have to try that, they’re switching courts in between matches :facepalm::cry:

I’d rather stick with the first match honestly. 

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Josh said:

Canadian broadcaster only has one stream, and it’s not the match that I want to watch :facepalm:(Feng/Huang v. Chiu/Gai, if you’re wondering)

Eurosport 1 is showing this match here on the main TV Channel. But all 3 of the first matches are uncompetitive, easy wins for the favorites. 

Edited by Federer91

1 minute ago, Federer91 said:

Eurosport 1 is showing this match here on the main TV Channel. But all 3 of the first matches are uncompetitive, easy wins for the favorites. 

I know, I still want to watch it though since there was nothing else going on :d