website statistics

Athletics WA Indoor World Championships 2024

Totallympics

Overall day 1,especially the evening was super fun to watch,also world athletics has created a podcast,and of course first comp to be talked about is this one,highlight of it for me In Episode 1 is Richard Kilty mixing up His wife Dovilė as a long jumper instead of a triple jumper twice :lol:

Edited by Biathlonfan

Saw something on :USA Ealey’s story about her suffering a groin injury just a day ago. 19.67m and a women’s shot put bronze medal is seriously impressive considering the circumstances.

Edited by Josh

1 hour ago, Biathlonfan said:

Overall day 1,especially the evening was super fun to watch,also world athletics has created a podcast,and of course first comp to be talked about is this one,highlight of it for me In Episode 1 is Richard Kilty mixing up His wife Dovilė as a long jumper instead of a triple jumper twice :lol:

Right, if Richard "athletics fans are just cockroaches" Kilty is in episode 1, I think I'll start listening it at episode 2 :lol: 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Austrian federation is reporting that they won an appeal over Gogl-Walli being obstracted by Mawdsley. Mawdsley is now disqualified and Gogl-Walli is through to the final. This is confirmed looking at the revised results list.

Revised results list

Edited by maestro

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Right, if Richard "athletics fans are just cockroaches" Kilty is in episode 1, I think I'll start listening it at episode 2 :lol: 

Pretty sure he's gonna be in all the episodes atleast for this championships but wowwwwwwwwwwww,i was not aware he had this rep around him,i mean this was never mentioned when he was competing,also i'm seeing this was like 8 years ago,What ? so he never apologized or was asked to clarify those comments by anyone ? And he recieved no punishments by world athletics,whatsoever ?

Is there anywhere where I can watch all sessions for free? (and non geo-blocked)

CBC Sports isn’t streaming today’s and tomorrow’s morning session for some reason :mumble:

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

Is there anywhere where I can watch all sessions for free? (and non geo-blocked)

CBC Sports isn’t streaming today’s and tomorrow’s morning session for some reason :mumble:

i think the answer is no,athletics for some reason wants to be as anal about fans seeing anything as modern pentahtlon,which is about the worst example that could be followed

8 hours ago, Biathlonfan said:

Pretty sure he's gonna be in all the episodes atleast for this championships but wowwwwwwwwwwww,i was not aware he had this rep around him,i mean this was never mentioned when he was competing,also i'm seeing this was like 8 years ago,What ? so he never apologized or was asked to clarify those comments by anyone ? And he recieved no punishments by world athletics,whatsoever ?

I believe it was a social media thing quite a few years ago where he absolutely went off ranting and cursing and yelling at everyone because some people didn't agree with some basic thing (it was nothing controversial, but he absolutely lost his shit :lol:). Of course he deleted the whole thing the next day, tough guy as he is :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I believe it was a social media thing quite a few years ago where he absolutely went off ranting and cursing and yelling at everyone because some people didn't agree with some basic thing (it was nothing controversial, but he absolutely lost his shit :lol:). Of course he deleted the whole thing the next day, tough guy as he is :p 

Oooop,well hopefully he's not that way at home and his wife isn't lying that their still as in love when they first met as she told Lithuanian media this year.

Is that Dafne Schippers I'm hearing as co-commentator on the Eurovision stream?