website statistics

Surfing ISA World Games 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

30 minutes ago, Jur said:

I just hope one of the :ESP athlete qualifies to the games. I love this sport and I think we have a strong enough squad to qualify. Hoping for one of our basque athletes to make it. Go :cheerlieconfused:

:ESP has better chances at women's side. I think all the three surfers may fight for a spot. But the draw wasn't so easy fo you too. They need to survive to this first round, avoiding going to repechage.

Good draw for :GBR men, all of who should make it past the first round. The story is quite different for the women though. Sandland is almost a certainty for the repechage after being put with Tzsuski and Roett, with both Brown and Barton being in a three way tussle for two spots with Wright and Machado and Maeda and Ojeda respectively. A least a 4th round for the women and a 5th round for the men should be enough to put us in contention for the quotas.  

6 hours ago, Laraja said:

:ESP has better chances at women's side. I think all the three surfers may fight for a spot. But the draw wasn't so easy fo you too. They need to survive to this first round, avoiding going to repechage.

I disagree somewhat, I think Gonzalo Gutierrez is the most likely surfer from Spain to qualify. Spain’s women’s team has more depth though. 

Edited by Josh

10 hours ago, Josh said:

I disagree somewhat, I think Gonzalo Gutierrez is the most likely surfer from Spain to qualify. Spain’s women’s team has more depth though. 

Gonzalo doesnt compete here lmao