website statistics

Road Cycling 2024 Discussion Thread

Totallympics

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Bit late, but this was an absurd stage last week :d 

I knew Colombia had mountains, but hot damn. :yikes: 88 km continues uphill road is crazy. I bet the riders with "thrilled" :d

1 hour ago, Federer91 said:

I knew Colombia had mountains, but hot damn. :yikes: 88 km continues uphill road is crazy. I bet the riders with "thrilled" :d

The winner somehow still had a bit of a sprint in his legs, no idea how that's possible :d 

And it was divided in 5 climbs, but in reality it's just one long monster. To think you really, really start to feel the altitude at 2000 meters and in this stage that meant you weren't even halfway yet :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Horrible news - :NOR rider Andre Degre killed during the Tour of Austria - details very sketchy as yet.

https://www.krone.at/3447826

Fuck....during the descent of the very tough Grossglockner..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 1 month later...